Saturday 31 March 2018

Crafting wih Dragonflies 'Criss Cross card with tag'

Good Morning and a quick scheduled post from me as I'm off visiting friends and family in the UK.

Our new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies is a 'Criss Cross card with tag'. Some crafters, like myself, call these envelope cards. So what ever you call them, we would like to see your version of them.

Here is my inspiration for you, made with a card kit.....not sure who the artist is....if you know let me know and I'll give credit.


The Youtube channel has many video tutorials for Criss Cross or Envelope cards if you want to see how easy they are to make., Their instructions will be much clearer than mine. Everything for this card I got in the kit so even easier to make. I just added some pink ribbon to the tag and Et Voila!!

I hope you'll join us for our fun challenge. Don't forget it's cards only. For more inspiration pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies and see what the rest of the team have created (link in sidebar)

Have fun!!

1 comment: