Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas cards with the Dragonflies!

Good Morning everyone. I hope you have lots of lovely plans for your weekend. If you're from the Northern Hemisphere I hope you are keeping warm and aren't snowed in. But then you can always craft to keep those fingers busy!!

We have a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. This time Hilde would like you to show us your Glammed Up Christmas cards. Here is my inspiration for you.


I recently purchased some lovely toppers from Hunky Dory. How about this for a glamorous Christmas stocking! I used white card stock for the main card and added a pink matt. Then the Hunky Dory image was added plus a circular topper for the greeting.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us. Don't forget it's card only and a fun challenge.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image, very glamorous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - hope you are OK. No Figgy Pudding card on your blog....

    ReplyDelete