Monday 23 October 2017

'Include and Animal'

Another new week and another new challenge from Ooh La La. Last time Janice asked you to use diecuts on your creations and you didn't disappoint . We had some fab entries. Janice's Top Three is up on the challenge blog now.

This time Jennifer wants us to add and Animal to our creations.  Here is my inspiration for you.



The Ooh Lla Lla CD I've used for this one is from the Shawn Jenkins Collection. When I saw this great scene of Santa flying across the sky being pulled along by the reindeer I couldn't resist it for the challenge. I covered the card with dotted designer paper also from the CD and added a strip of another designer paper also from the Cd. This has the poem 'Twas the night before Christmas' written on it. Which I thought would very aptly go with the image.

I hope you're inspired to join us. For more fab creations pop over to see what the rest of the design team have created to inspire you. (link in sidebar|)

Have a lovely week and if you kindly leave a comment..... Thank You. They are always read and appreciated!!

Speak again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layered look and O really like the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete