Friday 7 July 2017

' Up the garden path'

Good morning crafters. Sorry I've been absent but life gets in way of crafting at times. I'm now on a major blog catch up!

This is the latest challenge at CD Sunday 'Up the garden path'. I have used a CD from Joanne Sheen and the artwork of Janet Kruskamp for my inspiration for you.


The card began life as a piece of A4 white card stock. The background is actually the insert from the CD. I placed the image centrally and added a greeting from the CD and a die cut to one side. There were some smaller images on the same sheet so I created a gift tag too.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us at CD Sunday. There are the usual rules plus the important one to use a CD and give credit to the CD.

Off now to do more catching up and trying to keep cool in this hot, hot, hot, heatwave !! Phewwwwww!

5 comments:

  1. A really lovely image Wynn and I love that you've used the insert as a BP.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, a gorgeous image, I don't have this CD looks one to add to my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Wynn and nice to have a matching gift tag.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Wynn. Good idea to add the gift tag.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and tag Wynn, what a gorgeous image, must have a look for it!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete