Monday 5 June 2017

'Pearls' at Ooh La La

A new challenge at Ooh La La this fortnight and the theme has been chosen by Janice......it's 'Pearls'.

Here is my inspiration for you.

 
I created a 'floating flower' card using pearlised green card stock. The background matts were created using a darker shade of green paper from my stash. The flowers were die cut from a designer paper printed on to card from an Ooh La La CD 'Fleur D'Imagination'. I scattered them randomly across the card. I die cut some ivy leaf spray using a die from Joanne Sheen. Finally adding the flat backed pearls to the flower centres and across the 'bar'.
 
I hope I've inspired you to join us at Ooh La La (link to challenge blog in sidebar)
 
Have a great week and have fun!


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Wynn, lovely colours and fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card, I love your design of card,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wynn love the shape too,
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete