Monday 8 May 2017

'Something beginning with B'

It's time for another challenge at Ooh La La. This one has been chosen by Deloris and it's 'Something beginning with 'B' So lots of scope for your imagination. It was my turn last time and my winner is up on the blog now for 'Get Well Wishes'. Thank you to everyone who entered. I had a great time popping in to visit you all and trying to choose a winner. Not easy as there were so many lovely creations.

Here is my inspiration for you this time.


I used the CD by Ooh La La  'Everyday Occasions'. There's lots of great inspiration on this CD for many occasions. I started with a square white card from my stash.  The background papers and main image are from this CD . I added a wooden baby embellishment and a die cut greeting to finish.
So an obvious B for baby and blue.

 The design team have been very creative so please pop over to the challenge blog (link in sidebar) for more inspiration. I hope you have as creative week and I look forward to visiting you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wynn what a beautiful card and I love your design.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Wynn love the sweet image .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete