Sunday 21 May 2017

'Flowers' at CD Sunday

Pamela has chosen the next challenge at CD Sunday. It's 'Say it with Flowers'. I'm sure this is going to be a very popular theme as we all love those flowery cards!

Here is my inspiration for you.

I began with white card stock and used a Martha Stewart edging punch for the front border. The CD I used was from Joanne Sheen 'Victorian Birthdays'. I printed off the background and the image and adhered them to the card. I finished it by adding flat backed pearls  to the edging. So easy to make and yet still very pretty.

 For more fabulous Flower creations pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar).

Have a good week and have fun!

7 comments:

  1. I agree Wynn-a very pretty card that was quick and easy to make. I've used that style of backing paper many times!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Wynn and I love the colour and pretty punched border. I must get out some of my Martha Stewart punches. I'm afraid I have neglected them since I started collecting dies.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the punched edge Wynn,the purple paper is lovely , beautiful finished card

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Wynn, I love the colours and your choice of image and the pretty punch finishes it off so beautifully.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Wynn - really pretty image that teams beautifully with the lace border
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and colour, love your image,
    A really beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty 'vintage' card Wynn. Hope you enjoyed your trip 'home'.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete