Sunday 23 April 2017

Unstampabelles final week.

We've had some fab entries for our challenge at Unstampabelles so far this month using die cuts and the twist is to add a bird. There's still time to enter as you have til the end of the month to create something for this challenge. Anything goes as long as you don't use stamps of any type including digi stamps and images. There's a great prize on offer donated by our lovely leader Susan.
                                                                    10 die cut bunnies
                                                                  chic dies....how cute are these!

Here is my inspiration for you this week.

It's a zig zig floating flowers card. I cut an oblong strip of card and embossed it. Then folded it in half and one side was folded in half again to make the zig zag. A small strip approx. 1'' wide was cut and folded in the same way and I placed it a third of the way up the main card. I embossed panels to go on each side and the strip. Then I added die cut flowers using  patterned designer paper. I also die cut some sprays of ivy in white. The flowers were placed randomly across the strip and on the back panels. I found a snippet of paper with a green bird on it .....lucky me thinks. It fitted the colour scheme perfectly and the challenge twist! Finally I added gems across the strip and in the centre of the flowers.
I hope I've inspired you. There is more inspiration for you on the Unstampabelles challenge blog (link in side bar). I look forward to visiting your blogs and don't forget NO STAMPS PLEASE!!! Go on you can do it!!
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment