Sunday 5 March 2017

Punctuate!!

This is your new challenge at Unstampabelles this Month. Susan would like you to add punctuation signs to your work. The TWIST....this lends itself to being quite amusing if you can take it there. I didn't this time but watch this space!! There's always a yummy prize on offer too kindly donated by our lovely leader Susan.

 
It's a brand new die cutting magazine with embossing folder and dies.


                                                         Here is my inspiration for you.


I found this image on an OLL CD 'Everyday Occasions' and there was text written around the image with some elipses ......... Now I am fond of using these myself when sending out quick emails to friends. There is some more text on the card with a ' (a punctuation sign that is used instead of a letter). So I think I have the challenge covered this time.

For more inspiration please pop over to the challenge blog (link in sidebar) My teamies have been awesome with their creative makes for you!

Don't forget the main rule for this challenge is NOT to use STAMPS either digi or other wise. We had a lot of yummy entries last time and  the team are busy choosing their favourite....not an easy task! (ooopppsss there goes those elipses again! The winner will be posted in a week's time.

I hope you have a very crafty week and ENJOY!!

1 comment: