Saturday 11 March 2017

#76 'Unde the sea'

It's time for our next challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hilde asked us to create a card using the under sea world for our inspiration. This is a card I made for my Christmas collection and I think it fits the bill perfectly.

The image is from an Ooh La La CD artwork by Shawn Jenkins. It's sea treasures in the form of a wreath!!

 Each image was layered on to three die cut frames which I embossed and attached them to each other with a silver band. Then three more frames were made and 'sandwiched ' together (I hope you can see by the piccie what I mean!) I strengthened the band with embossed card in the same colour as main frame.

 
                I also put images on the back of the card and placed a verse in the central one.

For more inspiration please pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies and see what my teamies have created. You won't be disappointed.

Have a crafty week and if you are having a well deserved holiday, like our lovely leader Hilde, I hope you are relaxing doing nothing!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a very unusual card, a lot of work but very different and lovely colours, with a beautiful image.
    Well done on making such an unusual card.

    ReplyDelete