Monday 11 April 2016

' Words Words Words'

Good Morning to you all. I hope you've had a great weekend.

Over at Ooh La La challenges it's time for a new challenge. This time Lynn has chosen the theme 'Words Words Words '. It was my turn last time with the 'Feathered Friends' challenge. We had some amazing entries and it was very difficult to choose my Top Three. Pop over to the challenge blog to see if you're a winner (link in sidebar). Thank you all for your wonderful entries.

Ooh La La have an amazing CD 'Say it with words' and this was the first place I looked when I was creating my inspiration for you. You'll find details of this CD on the Ooh La La web site .ooh-la-la-creations


This was  a very easy make. I began with orange card stock from a Lidls' pack of card and added a pale green strip of card down the centre. I printed off the image which was already layered up at an angle. I found some matching orange tuille ribbon in my stash and made a bow. This was placed down one side. On the opposite side to balance I placed three flower gems. Finally a 'Happy Birthday' peel off in bronze.

The words read:
'The secret to staying young is to eat slowly....
.....and lie about your age!!' 
 
quote from Lucille Ball
(from those who remember her..... well....what a wit!)
 
I hope this card made you smile. For more inspiration pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created and the many words and quotes they've used to amuse you and ponder over.
 
Have a crafty week and I look forward to visiting you soon.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Wynn another gorgeous card you have been busy and I love your design.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super sentiment on a very jolly card, great work Wynn. Hope you are feeling better now? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of the orange which really complements the image - it is such a fab saying as many are on this cdrom- which was my inspiration for the challenge.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Wynn - and yes Oh dear - I do remember.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Wynn, such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete