Sunday 17 April 2016

'Happy Birthday!!!'

Yes it's Birthday time at CD Sunday and we have some fab prizes to give away. All the details and pictures of prizes are on the CD Sunday website.cdsundaychallenge

 The challenge is really easy this time . We would like you to enter your favourite creation that you made for the CD Sunday challenges over the years. It can be from any year as long as you give us details of the CD used and your reasons for re entering it this time.

This is my choice.


This was an inspiration card designed for the colour challenge on the 2nd November 2014...... 'Coffee, Peach and Cream'.

 I created it for my daughters birthday. A special day so a special card and one I know she treasures. She always appreciates my cards and that means a lot to me not only as a crafter but as a Mother too......hence my choice of card this time.

I used a Debbie Moore CD from her Shabby Chic Collection. I was lucky as it had mainly a pale coffee background tone. The main card is peach and I layered the image on cream card stock. I used peach and cream for the flowers and tied them up with a brown ribbon. Finally adding three flat backed pearls.

 You can't see the additional strip behind the image but it says 'One year older and one year better'. Very apt for my daughter who is Wonder Woman in my eyes.....I won't embarrass  her by going into details but she is Unbelievable believe you me!! Definitely Wonder Woman and doesn't realise it!!

I hope you all enjoy our challenge this time and do pop over to CD Sunday to see more inspirational memories for you and the list of yummy prizes on offer.

It just remains with me to say 'Happy Birthday CD Sunday'!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely choice Wynn. I enjoyed this challenge when we did it.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special card for a special person and so nice that we get the chance to admire it again too. :-)
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice Wynn and so nice that it brings back a very happy day and memory.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete