Monday 14 March 2016

# 200 'Spring is in the Air'

It's time for a new challenge at Ooh La La.......where do the weeks go!!

This time Avril has chosen a lovely theme for this time of the year 'Spring is in the Air'. Here is my inspiration for you.

My image was printed from the Shawn Jenkins collection. There is something for every occasion on this CD so well worth investing in it. There were some extra butterflies on the same topper sheet so I placed them in the centre panel. I found some matching wooden butterflies in my stash......think they may be from Lidls'.....and placed them in each corner. The sentiment reads, 'Spring is here.....Let's have some fun'. I thought this would make a pretty Easter card as it has a birds nest and eggs on the image too.

For more inspiration pop over to Ooh La La challenges.....link in sidebar. My teamies have created some fab designs to inspire you. You don't have to use an Ooh La La CD but if you do we would be pleased. There are also some freebies in the shop website, so well worth a visit too ooh-la-la-creations OnLineCraftShop

Have a crafty week and I look forward to visiting you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Wynn,I love the colours and the sweet image, and those wooden butterflies are the perfect match! Jx

    ReplyDelete