Sunday 7 February 2016

'Add a Button'

So sorry I'm late with this post. Been a wee bit poorly and I forgot to schedule. I'm back on track now so here we go.

First of all I must thank you all for entering the 'Wildflowers' challenge chosen by yours truly. I really enjoyed visiting your blogs but trying to decide on a winner was very difficult!! I did choose tho, eventually, and if you click on the CD Sunday link in the sidebar you will see if it was you!!

This time at CD Sunday Sue asked us to add a button or buttons to our creations. I really enjoyed this project and had great fun looking through my stash to create this one.

Here is my inspiration for you.



Now those who know me in the crafting world are aware that I love a new fold to challenge me!!! This is one of those. It's a tri fold easel card. I've not made one of these before but it was quite easy. Just the usual tri fold card with an easel card added to the centre panel.
The CD used was from Grandmas Button Box by Katy Sue designs. Everything on the card is from the CD except for the pink button in the button jar of course!!

 I love the sentiment.
'Like button jars
life always has just
what you need if you
look hard enough'
 
This is so true I think.
 
This is the card folded flat for posting. You can see I added a greeting to the back of the easel part and left a space to write a message...
 
I also added two buttons as faux closures.
 
I'm sure , like me, you're going to enjoy this one. I look forward to visiting you soon. Don't forget to use a CD when you create your entry and tell us which CD you used please.
HAVE FUN!!


3 comments:

  1. Great card Wynn. You do love your folds. Glad you are feeling better.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen this style of card before - it looks great. Love the colours too. Glad you are feeling better.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, not seen this layout before, makes a very interesting caard
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete