Sunday 6 December 2015

'Let it Sparkle'

This will be Unstampabelles last challenge of the year. Where oh where has the year gone!!! Susan would like you to create something with a bit of sparkle.....who doesn't like sparkle at this time of year!! The twist is to make us smile. There's a voucher on offer courtesy of Susan .....pop over to Unstampabelles (link in sidebar) for more details.

This is my inspiration for you.


The image is from Crafts You Print. Sorry I am not sure who the designer is of this beautiful image. I have used this many times and the recipients always comment as to how beautiful it is and that it reflects the true meaning of Christmas.
It was simple to make. You just have to print it out add it to a square based card. The snowflakes and bow are decoupaged using 3D pads. The greeting was added to silver mirri card which photographs black....must be the lighting. Now for the sparkley bit. OOOhhh I love sparkle at Christmas. I used gold stickles. Now I don't know about you but I always end up with more on me than the card. I am a always promising myself NOT to touch it before it dries but somehow I always do. I always, always seem to end up with a fleck just under one eye. No matter how much cleansing I do it seems to remain. GRRRR. I do smile as I sparkle tho!! I bet that happens to you too!!
 
I hope this made you smile and you could see the sparkle!! For more inspiration pop over to Unstampabelles. I look forward to you making me smile when I visit your blogs throughout December.

I wish all my Belle followers a very Merry Christmas and a healthy 2016.
Have fun!

2 comments: