Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas is over!!!

Are you all ready for New Year after the Christmas festivities!!

At Unstampabelles we are still sparkling and trying to inspire you with our creations. The challenge is to create something that sparkles. It doesn't have to be a Christmas card. It could be a New Year card , birthday card or anything really as long as it sparkles.

My inspiration is a card I was commissioned to make for a young Danish lady....hope she liked it.


I started with gold card stock and added a beautiful decoupaged image. I'm not sure where it's from but it was in kit form.....someone may recognise it so I can give credit to the designer. The greeting was also in the kit. I finally added a wooden gold star to the top corner and Voila!!

Then I went to town with the gold stickles to give it sparkle. I smiled with delight when it was finished as it's a card I really enjoyed creating. Hope you like it too and it inspires you to join us at Unstampabelles (link in sidebar)

There's a generous prize on offer from Susan, a voucher for craft goodies. So pop over and enjoy the rest of the inspiration for you at Unstampabelles.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2016.

2 comments:

  1. This lovely Wynn. I think one of my favourites that you have made.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty Wynn, what a lovely design!

    I’m back! what with being off colour and then computer problems it’s been a bit of a pain on all counts, but things have improved and I’m back to cheer you on with your lovely creations. All my BEST WISHES for the NEW YEAR too!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete