Sunday 29 November 2015

Colours of Autumn

Good morning. Well another week over and another computer crash!!! grrr So I'm back posting on the ancient laptop again! No piccies stored on here so I will add my inspiration for you later in the week when I get the poorly machine mended. I've now found a way around my PC problem so I am able to add a piccie for you.




You made some fab cards for my challenge at CD Sunday last time 'A Sprinkle of Snowflakes'. As you can imagine I'm having problems trying to choose my top three. You'll have to wait until the next challenge to find out if you're a winner. I'll be mailing a little something to you but as it's coming from Cyprus you will have to wait a wee while for it to be delivered.




The challenge at CD Sunday this time has been chosen by the lovely Jocelyn. She wants us to think of those vibrant Autumn colours to create something. It can be anything craft related as long as you use a CD in the making.








I chose a Katy Sue CD 'Fabulous Fashion' for my inspiration. I used orange card from my trusty Lidls card pack as the main card. The topper was printed out as it is......all there for you on the CD. The section I used was a decoupage sheet. Instead of decoupaging it I used the extra flowers at each bottom corner. I finished off with gold peel off corners. The sentiment was bronze peel off which I added to a banner strip.


 Pop over to CD Sunday to view more inspiration (link in sidebar) You'll see some fab creations from the rest of the team and our guest designers. Whom I must say have done a marvellous job for us and we have loved having them aboard. Thank you. Please pop over to their blogs and give them some love.




I hope you're having a lovely, relaxing weekend. I'm off to another Christmas craft fair today so you can imagine it'll be a bit hectic but fun !!


Happy crafting and dust off those CDs and get creating those Autumnal cards.

5 comments:

  1. love the colours in your card you couldn't get much more autumnal, the dress and hat are a lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn. So frustrating for you not to have a picture here but we can all see it on the Blog. Lovely colours for your fashion statement. I do have this CD but admit I didn't think of using it.
    Hope you are back up and with us soon.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very pretty outfit and would go well with the shoes on my card lol! Love the bright orange card.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Wynn, such a pretty image and lovely Autumn colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete