Sunday 23 August 2015

CD Sunday "Bear with me"


Good Morning fellow crafters. I hope you're enjoying the hot weather in the UK and I hope you aren't shivering in Oz.
Last week at CD Sunday Jocelyn gave you a lovely photo to inspire you. We had some great interpretations ......very inspiring. Pop over next week to see if you are in Jocelyn's Top Three.

This week it's Sue's turn to challenge you and she's asks us to "Bear with me". I'm intrigued to see what you conjure up with this title. This is my interpretation.






I used a lovely CD from Ooh La La. It's the Paula Oakley collection. The image and the background paper are both from this CD. Isn't that teddy adorable! The sentiment tag is from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic Collection...... "Sending you Teddy Bear hugs"..... The main card is an A4 piece of card stock folded landscape style.


If you need more inspiration pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar) and see what my teamies have created......you won't be disappointed. Don't forget to use a CD to create your card and tell us which one you have used.


Have a good week and happy crafting!!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Wynn with a super background. Will have to go and have a proper look.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Wynn. Such a cute little bear and the greeting is perfect.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wynn , love the layered look and colours, that is a great sentiment too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and a wonderful sentiment.
    Melanie xx

    ReplyDelete