Saturday 4 April 2015

Ooh La La .....a sneak peek!!!

Happy Easter to you all.

Well I have some very exciting news from Ooh La La creations link here. They are launching their latest CD on Tuesday 7th April, Create and Craft TV channel link here, at 2pm (UK time).

The artwork on this CD is by Paula Oakley and it's stunning. There is something for every occasion on this CD and if you click on the link above you can view some of the fab designs before the launch.


 
The design team were very fortunate to get to play with this latest CD and I'm showing you below two of the cards I made for the launch.
 
 
 
 
Isn't the artwork amazing? Everything I have used to create this card is on the CD including the sentiment, bow and buckle strap down the side.
 
 
 
 
Well what can I say about this artwork.......spectacular!! It cries out 'bling' but I resisted as I didn't want to detract from the wonderful artwork. The colours and detail are amazing!!
 
Don't forget to switch on and watch Create and Craft (link higher up on post)  Easter Tuesday at 2pm, and see Kathryn Sturrock's demonstrations using this fab new CD. Have fun and Happy Easter to you and your families.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wynn
    Thanks for your comment on my OLLCB entry on Onions and paper. You asked where the parchment flowers came from - actually they were a challenge prize from CD Sundays some months ago, and were made by DT member Carol. I don't know whether she makes them for sale, but they are truly gorgeous aren't they?
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Jane. I'll ask Carol ....they are soooo pretty xx

      Delete