Sunday 21 December 2014

Final inspiration for Unstampabelles

Well we're nearly there folks!!! Hope you're ready for the big day. Over at Unstampabelles it's the final week for your Southern Hemisphere Christmas cards. I didn't think I was going to make this in time but if you put your mind to anything you can achieve it. This is the lacee technique.........don't have an acute symbol so hope you know what I mean. I got the template from someone on facebook.....sorry forgotten the name but if anyone knows let me know and I'll give credit.



The main card is A4 white card stock. I placed the tree template on the gold squiggle background paper and cut the lines with a craft knife. Then I folded each section down to form the branches. I added gold gems and gold peel offs to the branches which catches the 'sun' light. The gold greeting under the tree is a peel off too. The gold star on top finishes it off. It was then mounted on green mirri card.

So my idea for a 'down under' Christmas card......not a snowflake in sight......just the colour of the golden sun. There's more inspiration for you over at Unstampabelles and a great prize to be won too.
Our sponsor is...........



and they have very generously donated this fab prize for the lucky winner........


So what are you waiting for. Off you pop to Unstampabelles and join in this final week of Summer Fun with a twist......a Southern Hemisphere Christmas card. Have fun......I did and a very Merry Christmas to all my followers and fellow bloggers. See you in 2015. Have a good one!!!

1 comment: