Monday 27 October 2014

"Witching Hour" #168 Ooh La La Creations

Good Morning everyone. It's Witching Hour time at Ooh La La. Hope you're ready for it!!
The last challenge was Inspired by Nature and we have had some fab entries. I think Pauline will find it difficult to choose her winner. Allison has chosen this fortnights challenge so Witching here we go!!!

I chose a great image from the CD 'Say it with words'. Here she is!!

 
How cute is she? I placed her on a square easel card made from brown card stock. This is a pad of Lidls card and comes in a variety of colours. The background paper is also from the CD. I found the greeting and the hat in my stash.....no idea where from but if you know tell me and I'll give credit to the designer. It made the perfect stopper for the easel.
I must say I don't normally do Halloween cards but she is too cute to resist don't you think?
I hope you'll be inspired to pop over to Ooh La La Creations and check out the other spooky designs from my teamies.

4 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Wynn. The colours are so perfect and a delightful change from all black.
    Carol
    xx

    and no - I don't know where you got your hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your easel card Wynn and that cute little orange witches hat
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Wynn, I love this image - I nearly used it myself.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute isn't she! Love your layout and that fab hat just finishes it off wonderfully.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete