Sunday 16 March 2014

Mothers Day with Sue



Good Sunday Morning to you all. No I haven't gone mad, I know it's not Mother's Day yet, but you've got to be prepared. So Sue has challenged us to make a card for Mother's, Mums or Mummies. As I have to make a birthday card too for my Mum in law, which always falls very near to Mothering Sunday, I needed to get a move on.

This is what I've made for Mother's Day I'll show you the birthday card later .......so watch this space.


I use the CD Craft Artist Professional using their Mothers Day download. This is the first time I've used this CD to create a card. I've been messing around with it for a while but always got in a bit of a muddle . There are so many different features on it. I must admit you do get good results but I don't think I can be bothered with all the phaffing around!!

Anyway I printed off the layout, landscape orientation and placed it onto white card stock. I added 3 pink flower shaped buttons, bottom lefthand side, to extend from the button images on the layout. Then I thought it need a bit of bling so I put two pink sequin flowers amongst the flower images on the layout.

Now I know quite a few of you will need to make a Mother's Day card but it could be a birthday card or a card for a Mum to be or for someone who has been a surrogate Mother to you. The ideas are there lurking away in your mind I'm sure. But if you're still thinking about it go over to cdsundaychallenge and see what the rest of the team have created. Don't forget you must use a CD to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
Have fun!

Challenges: emergencycrafterschallenge......Flowers    
                    natalieandamy.......Flowers
                    seemacrafts.......Something for Mum
                    izazoviislatkisi.challenges and candies......Flowers
                    polkadoodle.......Mums the Word #11
                    inthepinkchallenge.......Mother's Day/
                    open-mindedcraftingfun........Use some buttons
  

No comments:

Post a Comment