Thursday 6 March 2014

Geometric Shapes

Another day another card!! This time it's time to visit unstampabelles for their latest challenge.....Geometric Shapes. Now I have lots of those fab epoxy stickers in my stash and they are so pretty that I have been reluctant to use them. But when I saw this challenge I knew the very thing I would use to create a layout on my card. Now the photo is not too good as my scanner was dirty and no amount of rubbing would get the marks off grrrr. Here it is!!

                                                  


I began with white card stock, folding A4 card in half then turned it around to landscape orientation. I decided to go with co-ordinating yellows plus the shapes. I turned the pretty floral epoxy squares around to make diamond shapes, placing them in a W shape. This left gaps of triangle shapes which I filled with triangular corner peel offs. Along the bottom I used a ribbon punch and threaded the yellow ribbon in a zig zag shape. I then made two squares of yellow and gold twisted them to match the epoxy diamonds and added 60 and happy birthday peel offs. You can also see other shapes e.g stars, petal, butterfly and tiny circles.

The epoxy stickers are from E-Z Stick-On.

I enjoyed this challenge. Something a bit different from my normal card.

Challenges:  unstampabelleschallenges......Geometric Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment