Tuesday 18 February 2014

Anything Goes

It's Anything Goes at (pin)spirational this week.

 
Sponsors are:
                                                                            Prize 3 digis

 
Prize $12 voucher
 
 
Prize 2 digis
 
'Anything Goes' is always a popular theme for a challenge so we're hoping that you'll all be tempted to join in. There are some great prizes up for grabs from our sponsors.
 
I had the honour of playing with one of our generous sponsors digis, A & T Digital Designs.
 
 
 It was the lovely 'apple 'blossom' digi. So pretty!! I coloured it with soft pencils and added flat backed pearls to the centres. I mounted it on a blue DP that I had in my stash. To finish off I added vintage lace across the bottom and pink flower sequins with a mini pearl in the centre. A larger pink floral candy was placed in the corner to balance with the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment I found in my stash. It was the perfect pink for the card....how lucky was I?
 
Now I'm sure you'll be tempted to join in at (pin)spirational this week so why not pop over and see what the rest of the DT team have chosen to inspire you. And don't forget to check out our generous sponsors. You won't be disappointed!!
                            houseofcardschallenge.......photo/colour inspiration CAS or classic&elegant
                                    
                                                                         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment