Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Tags

Well this is the final challenge of 2013 for Crafting with Dragonflies.....doesn't time fly when you're having fun!!!

We were challenged to make a tag with a Christmas theme. You always need last minute tags so a very useful challenge for this time of year I'm sure you'll agree.

Our sponsors are:
                                                                          Sassy Studio

with a prize of 4 digis of the winners choice

QKR Stampede 

with a prize of 5 digis of the winners choice

How generous is that!!! I went with a lovely digi sentiment from QKR and made six tags....one is enough for the challenge tho........ and a box card to send them in as a gift.


I use white card stock and hand cut each one giving them a fancy 'bubble' shaped top. Then I ran them through the Cuttle Bug using the snowflake embossing folder. The images are from a sheet of 'stick on' topper .....flimsy but they have a lovely sheen. The greetings are from my stash. I always have a variety of greetings, of every shape, size and colour ,ready printed so they are always to hand. Red organza ribbon from my stash was added.

The 'box card' was made with the same white card and I added the snowflake embossed card to the two front panels. The same red organza ribbon was placed down each side to match. Then the digi from QKR qas added and adhered on one side panel. This was double mounted and I used an X Cut round corner punch to finish. The red star gems are from my stash.....I've had these for eons and were a gift from an online buddy so no idea where they are from. I got the idea for the box card from Valita's freshfold blog.

This is the You Tube link for the box card.

I hope you enjoy the challenge. Don't forget to pop over to crafting-with-dragonflies. to see the other fabulous tags my teamies have made. And don't forget to visit our generous sponsors Sassy Studio and QKR Stampede.
Merry Christmas everyone!!
 
Challenges
pumpkinspiceblog......tags (please visit blog to vote for my tags xx)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment