Tuesday 12 November 2013

Hello baby!

Good morning fellow crafters. I'm scheduling this post so fingers crossed it works.

This is the inspiring piccie this week from (pin)spirational challenges.


What a cutie!!

Sponsors are
 Creative Bug Digitals and the prize is 15 digis
 
                                                  Bugaboo Stamps with a prize of 7 digis.

I used Sugar and Spice sentiment from Bugaboo stamps.


I used pink card for the base and rounded the corners with my corner punch. Then added pink dotty card stock from my stash. I put 3D buds/pop dots under the knitting topper which was made by my online buddy Angie at owl-lady-crafting. Pop over and check out her blog, you won't be disappointed, as her cards are inspiring. I found a cute rabbit and tag in my stash and added those with 3d dots and finished off with pink grograin ribbon down the side.

Don't forget to pop over to (pin)\isnspiration challenges and see the fab creations the rest of my teamies have made.
 
Challenges:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment