Tuesday 15 October 2013

Anything Goes

This week at (pin)spirational challenges it's Anything Goes!!
Two great digi sponsors this week Fresh Brewed and My Heart Pieces.

with a prize of
3 digis
 
 
 
You'll find lots of inspiration in this week's piccie at (pin)spirational
 
 
I've chosen to use blue monotone for my creation.......except the tree trunk :) I coloured the digi 'Wonky Xmas Tree' from Fresh Brewed with a variety of colouring pencils, oil pastel to add sheen and pens for the shading.
 
 
The two circular greetings were from my stash and I coloured them pale blue and mounted them on dark blue circles. Pale blue flat backed pearls were added and a piece of pale blue lace and a blue rhinestone on the pot to finish it off.
 
I'm sure you'll have lots of ideas of your own but I went with the Blue colour. Pop over to (pin) spirational to see the fab creations the rest of the design team have come up with. Why not visit their blogs too and see what other creative ideas you might pick up.
Have fun!!!
 
Challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment