Tuesday 17 September 2013

Autumn poem

Over at (pin)spirational this week we've been inspired, I think you'll agree, by a beautiful Autumn poem.



They are sponsored this week by
 
 
Prize : 5 Digis to Winner
 
 
 
 
Prize: 8 digis to Winner
 
Have fun checking out their inspirational digis.
I chose a Spyder's  digi for my creation this week.(Sorry piccie is a bit dull....not sure why!!)
 He's a cute Scarecrow and I love his little 'friend'!! He was real fun to colour with my Pergamano pencils. I found some perfect fall leaves, in my stash, and added them to the corners. The  pumpkins at his feet, also from my stash, finished it off.
 
 
 
 
The background paper is from a 6 x 6 pack that I've had for eons and I think you'll agree, matched the Harvest /Autumnal theme perfectly. This cute little fellow seemed to be saying Hi to his birdy Friend so that's what I went with for my sentiments.
 
Have fun popping over to (http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and check out what my team mates have come up with. And while you're there why not join in the challenge too.....you know you want to!!
 
.craftindesertdivas....Autumn / Fall
 
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. I really like the creative fold and layering the scarecrow over the edge - well done! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Autumn” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    ~ginny
    Aud Sentiments Design Team
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is a beautiful card! I love that paper and I love your scarecrow!! I can only imagine that this picture doesn't even begin to do this card justice! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of the card and the dimensional lettering. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute scarecrow! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. First scarecrow I've come across in all the Autumn cards I've looked at and it's perfect.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Scarecrow!!! So sweet card. Thank you for joining our Happy Fall Ya’ll Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, adorable scarecrow and perfect colours. Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty.
    Thank you for joining in My time to craft challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, what a sweet scarecrow! Love your poem too......sums up just how I feel about Autumn too! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet scarecrow digi image. I love all the texture and coloring you did. So glad you joined us at Sarah Hurley challenge.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute autumnal card! Love the scarecrow!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft last week, hope you join us again today for our next challenge! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love when you can use something you've had in the stash forever?! LOVE IT!!! Your card is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Wynn, love the gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creations thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi...such gorgeous, rich colours on your scarecrow card! Thanks for taking part in our Fall Colours challenge at Di's Digi Designs!

    ReplyDelete